Thread: SOLD - 2005 NSX Black

Default SOLD - 2005 NSX Black

I have decided to sell my lovely NSX after four years as I have bought a replacement. It has Full Honda service history and is one of only two black coupes in the UK. The car has covered 37000 miles and had a minor service in June and road tax just renewed for 6 months. The car has the S2000 short ariel, and black leather interior. I am looking for £65000 which seems about the going price for the last of the facelift models. I am based in NW London if you want to see the car. My email is mark.frankel@unicredit.eu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSXG4.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	12289  
    Last edited by Marky; 29-08-2014 at 03:46 PM.
    2005 3.2 litre NSX, Berlina Black

from Gordon Murray: The NSX’s development costs must have been enormous. Everything on it is unique. The chassis, powertrain, even the air conditioning are peerless. That aluminum body was very expensive. The numerous hurdles overcome by the NSX to reach production in areas such as spot welding, corrosion, and repairability make it a monumental work in automotive history.

I am looking to exchange on another car by close of business today, so would be happy to accept a reasonable offer on my NSX if you can do a quick deal
    2005 3.2 litre NSX, Berlina Black

from Gordon Murray: The NSX’s development costs must have been enormous. Everything on it is unique. The chassis, powertrain, even the air conditioning are peerless. That aluminum body was very expensive. The numerous hurdles overcome by the NSX to reach production in areas such as spot welding, corrosion, and repairability make it a monumental work in automotive history.

3. Default

your nsx is beautiful, up for you. black is the top, i have '93 black nsx.