Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD - 2003 Long Beach Blue Perl - For Sale

Default SOLD - 2003 Long Beach Blue Perl - For Sale

The time has finally come to put my beautiful 53 plate LBBP up for sale. I'm going to be out of the country quite a bit for the next few years and it seems a waste to keep spending the maintenance on this and not drive it, so I figured it's time to let someone else get as much fun from it as I have over the 8 years I've owned it.It's been to Kaz to be looked after for the past 4 years, and as far as I know it's in tip-top mechanical condition. It has 61000 miles on it, and I'm looking for £53950.I'd rather it went to someone who really appreciates it, so I'm advertising it here for a week before putting it up on PistonHeads.

Last edited by NSXGB; 31-03-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Paragraph breaks added.

I don't know why the forum won't let me put any paragraph breaks in my posts...

One word ... Wow!
    GLWS
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

If I had the money...

Beautiful car mate...sure it'll sell in days.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

​A beautiful looking car, good luck with the sale.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Best of luck - very similar to mine in terms of age and mileage - there can't be many more of this colour left in the country

If I didn't already have one, I would have snapped it up. The fact that it's been looked after by Kaz for the last four years speaks volumes in my eyes. Best of luck with the sale.

Cheers, Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

Been waiting for this to come up for sale after you mentioned it last year...couple of months too early for me though! Wish I'd bought it first time round!

Awesome car. Makes me wonder what happened to the targa in the same colour advertised around six years ago.
    Good luck with the sale.

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Awesome car. Makes me wonder what happened to the targa in the same colour advertised around six years ago.
    Good luck with the sale.

Cheers.
    Probably tucked away in a garage somewhere with the Silverstone Targa 55 plate ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast