Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: NA1 1991 Berlina Black

Sudesh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
    If you want a genuine 1991 rear valance in black, I have one in my Garage.

Have a load of other bits i'll need to get rid of sometime, will have to have a sort out when home.

Leigh
    Is the valance for UK car or JDM?

See, i'm not the only one who wants a complete headlight washer system.

Happy New Year all.

Cheers
    nigel

Sudesh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    See, i'm not the only one who wants a complete headlight washer system.

Happy New Year all.

Cheers
    nigel
    lol, Id rather have no HID's, than add headlight wash to be able to have them legally here.

What other bits do you need Nigel? I though you had it all by now?

Hi all, I have done a few more modifications to the car so will document those here.

I had my new OSRAM Nightbreaker headlight and sidelights bulb installed, I have yet to try these at night but I am looking forward to it. Fingers crossed they aid the car's poor night vision.

I finally got my hands on a clean headlining from a later model 1999 UK car. This makes a huge difference from the shoddy 1991 JDM headlining with it's suede detachable panels (my drivers side panel had detached permanently, leaving a hole in the roof..).

The car also passed another MOT with flying colours, no work needed. That's two years in a row at the main dealers and still no problems at MOT, I am very pleased!

Not much of an update but I did have an enjoyable experience with the car this weekend. I was driving back to my parents house after a meeting at my brothers unit (local car club) when myself and my brothers convoy was joined by a lovely black GTR. We had a little play on the way back and to my surprise he followed us to my folks. I was a little concerned but he pulled alongside and asked if he could look over my car as he had never seen one in the metal.

We had a really good chat and had a poke around each others cars and to be fair he was spellbound by the NSX. He had only had his GTR one day from past Fcar ownership so must have considered an NSX at some point.

Anyway it was a cool experience and it reaffirmed my love for sports cars and sport car culture that machines can bring so many different people with different experiences and backgrounds together. Very cool.

I finished the install of my NSX-R shift boot today, my carbon center console does not have any brackets for the hardware to mount so I had to fabricate some.

I've just purchased a titanium gear shift from an Integra Type R DC2 (same shape as the skunk in your picture)
    I'm wanting to create the same look as yours with the NSX-R mesh etc, did you make any modifications for the 'snug' fit?
    92' Honda NSX
    07' Honda S2000
    02' Honda S2000 (Berlina Black) SOLD
    96' Honda Integra DC2 (JDM Championship White) SOLD

What you need to do is install the base plate as normal but measure where the installed shift nob sits and using a strong cable tie, tie up the top of the mesh boot to that level

9. Default

Just had a proper read through this and there certainly is no stopping you!

Would it be possible to fix all the missing photos?

Yeah I do get a little carried away

I will have a look when I'm next on my PC to fix photos.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast