Thread: New Owner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Owner

Just thought I would let members know that my Wanted ad of a few weeks ago has borne fruit and on Wednesday I picked up a 2000 Red 3.2manual car from Steve (Ollie on here). Its 132 month service was due and I thought it would be nice to collect the final stamp in the book so I ran it over to Northway Honda who are more or less my nearest. Gratifyingly the checks came up Green OK in all areas and while it was on the ramp I had a good look underneath which all seemed very clean. So many thanks to Steve for letting me have what I think is a very nice car.

First few miles in a new car are always noteworthy and in this case for all the right reasons. Impressions are of a beautifully balanced package where all thecomponents work harmoniously together. The ride is wonderfully supple and the power delivery nicely progressive.

And as luck would have it I have a trip to Yorkshire next week end so that will present a good opportunity for a decent run.

There is one small query to do with the immobiliser. Northway thought there should be a red immobiliser fob to go with the red key. I have the latter but not the former. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Lowndes; 03-09-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: typo