Thread: Wheels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wheels

I'm having a clear out and thought I had better shift some of the NSX stuff I have lying around.

Two sets of wheels!

1) A set of Tenzo racing DC6 in NSX offset. I don't think they need spacers from what I recall but caveat emptor. They looked really well on the car, I took them off as the tyres were a bit old (these are sold with the wheels but I would change them before serious use). They were refurbished by my local shop in a light gunmetal, if they look a bit grubby it's because I haven't touched them in 5 years and they need a good clean up: the wheels are perfect, the centre caps are bit tired. More pics available. £400 with a set of blue tuner nuts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tenzo R.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	13472

2) a set of genuine BBS RGR RG716 (17") and 704 (18") forged alloy wheels, they weigh 7.8kg and 8.5kg respectively, again perfect fitment for NSX. Very similar style to the Type S wheel: a set of those were for sale on here recently for £3k. They are finished in gunmetal. other than one front wheel which has a minor scratch (see pic), they are in perfect condition. The rears have tyres but one of the beads was damaged so I would advise changing. £1,250 for quick sale, including genuine black Rays nuts

Name:	BBS.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	13473

Name:	scratch.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	13474

RGRs ARE SOLD

All at my house in North Hertfordshire.
    Last edited by flyingsniffer; 01-07-2018 at 11:47 AM.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger