Brilliant information

Good work on tracking them all

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
The attachment function seems to be having an off-day so this is what I have - UK non-JDM manual "Targas" from NA2 onward

Colours : Red 3; Orange 3; Purple 1; Silver 2; Black 1; Blue 2; Grey 2 making 14 in all. (Excuse my not using the correct colour terminology)

Of these :
1998; 4 (all members on here and you know who you are!) 1 Red, 2 Grey and 1 Purple
1999; 1 (my red one)
2001; 3 (1 orange owned by a member here) and 2 silver of unknown provenance. One was for sale at ludicrous prices a few months ago and the other I came across in Lancashire years ago when looking to buy and never heard of again.

I have refrained from adding license plate info and mileage most of which I have too but that makes 8 in all to which there are an additional 6 final series non pop-up about which I have no information other than the black one that was mentioned as being for sale on here a short while back. It is worth emphasising that there may be more autos but unfortunately the records do not distinguish autos from 1990 to 2005.

Obviously, this may not be 100% correct and I would be happy for anyone who knows better to correct the above.

David