Thread: T506CSB up for auction, but...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

whatever you like to imagine, however ignorant you are, whatever carp you chose to say, do, fail to understand..
    There are some facts.

Fact - the car was damaged, by your crappy driving

Fact - the damage was assessed as category D.

Fact - category D is cosmetic or minor damage,

Fact - category D is considered minor enough to NOT require inspection before returning to the road.

Fact - the assessor who categorised the vehicle is a professional at assessing damage

Fact - the car has been repaired, and is in great condition and is open to any inspection.

Fact - the car was on display to THOUSANDS at the NEC car show this year.

Fact - You are the one who was driving like an idiot on public roads, and comparing yourself to Senna?

And how dare you question my integrity! You know nothing about me, I have openly disclosed that the car has had damage in my ad. I have nothing to hide, and am not ashamed of anything in my ad, my posts on this forum, nor my past.

Enough is enough - my further comments on the matter will be via legal channels now.

I would request that the moderators delete this entire thread, and will follow up this request with a formal demand, as it contains comments in clear violation of forum rules.
    Last edited by T99nsx; 19-03-2016 at 02:37 AM.