Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
Was it ever buttons to run/take care off?

no surprise there re Ferrari costs ... Sudesh can also depress you re Lamborghini prices compared to our p&j's
On some parts yes, but there are a bits on the Diablo, that you could buy a whole on the road NSX for lol

But yeah a recent example for me was the purchase of the SE30 steering wheel, when doing some refresh work on the Diablo, I noticed the old wheel was made by Raid, a well know company that makes many wheels for car manufacturers, So I hoped onto eBay to see if I could find one like the SE30, and to my luck, there it was!! It was the only one listed, so I bought it for £40! All I needed was the centre pad and badge to finish the job which I bought new from Lamborghini at around £80, the wheel is like brand new condition! Compare that to say an NSX-R wheel, its actually laughable! Even NEW the SE30 wheel is £300 and that comes complete, and when I say complete I mean everything! BOSS, BOLTS, BADGE, CENTRE PAD and so forth.

SE30 wheel

Old one

Just bought all new light for the rear as the old ones were showing signs of condensation, and looking dull on the reverse one, they are made by Cobo, so managed to find a cobo dealer just 3 miles from my house, price, around £17 per light!! Think one NSX tail light is around £350

Couldn't find the OEM front fogs at reasonable money though, about £1000 for the 4, so I bought some on good old ebay that look similar and really liked the look, the price, £5.00 for a set lol