Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arys Old Car???

Default Arys Old Car???

Last edited by Sudesh; 21-07-2010 at 04:01 PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Gee whiz

Nice motor ... Good luck with sale whoever owns it!

Good price and mileage to boot
    Last edited by nobby; 21-07-2010 at 04:46 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Gee whiz

Nice motor ... Good luck with sale.

Good price and mileage to boot
    I think its one of Arys old cars, so not him selling and not sure if the owner is a member here?
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Dig the orange cushions! I take it they're to hide yer face in, when the sickometer hits the scary zone. Driver oughtn't have one though.

Definitely worth a punt, if it's as straight as it looks.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

5. Default

i don't know who was the previous owner bu ti am sure that i wish i could to be the next one

6. Question The colour.

Now is the '99er with 44K miles a standard colour or custom paint job? It almost looks like Imola orange.

I'm not sure if thats Ary's old 99 reg car as it was crashed damage I think and the last time it was discussed here, I think it had some mods done to it? If its geninue & unmolested, then its seriously good value for its year & mileage. I thought it would be advertised for at least £25K?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Looking at the bit of the number plate that is there, the mileage and the NA2 R mesh shiftnob, I am 99.99% sure is my old car and as such a Piece of $hit not worth the end result of a self pleasuring act of a venereal diseased monkey!!!

That is unless you are into double Cat D cars.

That car should have been broken as the damage was extensive.

Steer clear, look how badly matched the paint is from the front wings on.

Stay away.

yeah its too cheap. alarm bells. shame as colour is awesome.
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

holy crap

thank goodness for this forum, to point things out like this. i have to admit i was taken aback by the price, thought it was a superb deal. should have known there was something lurking re it

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Looking at the bit of the number plate that is there, the mileage and the NA2 R mesh shiftnob, I am 99.99% sure is my old car and as such a Piece of $hit not worth the end result of a self pleasuring act of a venereal diseased monkey!!!

That is unless you are into double Cat D cars.

That car should have been broken as the damage was extensive.

Steer clear, look how badly matched the paint is from the front wings on.

Stay away.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast