Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: JAPFEST 2012 Castle Combe 12th MAy

Really enjoyed my first japfest and was great to meet members and put names to faces etc sorry to those I didn't talk to will hopefully do so next time, all the cars were lovely especially the other White ones

Me and my pal were very red faced not being used to such lovely weather lol and the drive home was fine until the last 90 miles strong winds heavy rain and surface water had me crawling up the inside lane at 50 mph after a heart stopping moment at 80mph through a flooded section

Though apart from another stone chip that was the only drama in a 800 mile round trip so can't complain oh yeah apart from the crazy shortcut to japfest involving the tightest roads I've driven down and how that horse squeezed past I'll never know

Can't wait to see you all again

Good to catch up with you all and thanks chris for organising, I had a great day even though we had queued for 3hrs is still a enjoying one as andy mention we ( andy, ewan, olly, ian, and sharon ) manage to have a mini meet every 5- 10 mins .

Have to said it was a brilliant day would love to catch up at silverstone classic, but unfortunally wife already booked a mediterranean cruises on the 21 july.
    So hopefully can catch you guys on another meet.

Phill

thanks to chris for organising japfest , we had a great day , and good to put faces to names on here , it was a interesting route we took to get there at least i no what the countryside looks like arond there now !!, the drifting seems like it could be fun to do , and great to see so many nsx together , andy

Blog Entries

Although I normally focus on the Blog section these days, just wanted to say thank you to Chris for organising this event for us.

In case you are using the ‘What’s New?’ search feature or the ‘Forum Runner’ and other mobile applications that won’t pick up any of my Blog entries, you can find some photos and comment here; Japfest 2012

It was nice meeting everyone including several new owners and looking forward to meeting you all again in the future event.

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaboy View Post
    Really enjoyed my first japfest and was great to meet members and put names to faces etc sorry to those I didn't talk to will hopefully do so next time, all the cars were lovely especially the other White ones

Me and my pal were very red faced not being used to such lovely weather lol and the drive home was fine until the last 90 miles strong winds heavy rain and surface water had me crawling up the inside lane at 50 mph after a heart stopping moment at 80mph through a flooded section

Though apart from another stone chip that was the only drama in a 800 mile round trip so can't complain oh yeah apart from the crazy shortcut to japfest involving the tightest roads I've driven down and how that horse squeezed past I'll never know

Can't wait to see you all again
    Was the wind behind you and on a downhill if you managed to get a white car up to 80 mph Hondaboy?
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Was the wind behind you and on a downhill if you managed to get a white car up to 80 mph Hondaboy?
    Haha nice one though you clearly didn't think your joke through as a downhill section wouldn't have been flooded

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718