Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    Is it the next Batman car?
    I thought Lincoln Futura too.

Goes to prove money cannot buy taste.

I might buy a new fridge freezer & glue all the packaging to my NSX.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

hmmm... looks like they went so far, then just a bit more for luck! would be better if there were more definition of the lights to add a splash of colour!!! As for the wheels, reading the small print they are 20"!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Burn the monster!!!

(That has to be THE worst NSX mod around...I can only presume the owner has no friends as surely SOMEONE would have told him how bad an idea that was...)
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

At a loss for words I'm tempted to simply delete this obscenity and change this to a Positive Star Wars thread .... All those in favour, say "I" ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

我々の祈り、日本に届きますように。

I certainly hope that's for a movie or something like that and will be removed from public viewing soon.
    The unknowing might just think that's the way an NSX is suposed to look.

Cheers
    nigel

This is the worse modification I've seen.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

8. Default

shockin!... truly a mess.
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12