Thread: Home Page - Random photo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So as Sudesh spotted very quickly, this dashboard shot is of the only known UK NA2 NSX-R ....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX 008.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	9553

Time for something a bit more challenging ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Red and black, standard wheels and bodywork, aerial stuck. could be anybodies.
    我々の祈り、日本に届きますように。

3. Default

Can someone tell me how I get the home page as I haven't seen any of these teasers yet,not been getting the home page for weeks now,

Cheers,

Ian

Purple '95 manual targa

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER BULLET View Post
    Can someone tell me how I get the home page as I haven't seen any of these teasers yet,not been getting the home page for weeks now,

Cheers,

Ian
    Are you arriving at the forum page Ian? If so then this is probably because of the way you've saved NSXCB on your pc. Although this sounds obvious, have you tried using the navigation buttons at the top of the page to get to the home page? Once there you could save this as your NSXCB link. Once logged in via the newly saved link, click 'remember me' and you should have this as your new default arrival page.

HTH, regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by gumball View Post
    Red and black, standard wheels and bodywork, aerial stuck. could be anybodies.
    Well, there are some members here with large photo collections so ite time to make it a bit more challenging ...
    Senninha

SO I guess some clues are needed to help with the current homepage photo ...

It was taken on December 27th a few years back
    It was a mini meet in the Kent area
    Look carefully and you should recognise a few current owners

regards, Paul
    Senninha

just noticed it's me, you and paul!!! at the Moat! oh, and a random red NSX!

i think i may have just sneezed into Pauls hand.....
    Last edited by britlude; 23-06-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

So the single Red NSX has everyone stumped ..... so I've updated with another photo from the same meet that included Paul, Jon, Olly and Rob Fenn in his VX220

This one still remains a mystery then ....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2712.JPG 
Views:	220 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	9731
    Senninha

yup, my mistake, not the Moat, but definately half way round.... and about 3 minutes before my main relay decided to have a sulk and almost left me stranded......
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....