Thread: Wanted facelift NSX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Wanted facelift NSX

Hi,
    Looking to purchase a facelift NSX in long beach blue or black. Please PM or email chris_lyttle@hotmail.co.uk with any information.

Thanks,
    Chris

You may be lucky with LBB. A lot of the facelift cars were imported in this colour. Black will be a problem. I would estimate there are probably only 4-5 facelift cars in that colour. Two are regular contributors on this forum, there's an 03 targa near me. Not sure about the rest.
    You may have to broaden your sights to find the right car as there are only around 50, possibly 60 facelift cars in the country.

Happy hunting. Put an advert on PH if you haven't already. But in the for sale section if poss.

Cheers,

James.

Darn, some competition for me! I've got the add on PH too. Although if nothing comes up in the next few weeks, I will be pulling out of the race. I need (ok want) a car before the end of March for a few trips I have coming up, so if an NSX isn't out there for me, I will have to get something else.

Good luck Chris.

We waited for a year for the right car to turn up. Wish you luck in your search.

Ian

Could this be of interest to any of you.....23K kilometres and left hand drive. Under £40,000 but says he's willing to swap for a field. http://szukaj.pl.mobile.eu/pojazdy/s...l?id=135636110

Cheers,

Mathieu
    Last edited by matpp; 05-03-2011 at 08:38 AM.

6. Default

A field huh. Nothing like throwing a little rural Poland bartering into the mix!

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.