Thread: New member :)

1. Default New member :)

Hi all.. thought I'd best introduce myself!

I'm Lou, currently driving a Nissan Silvia s14 and before that had a Mk2 MR2 Turbo

Popped on here to invite you all to an event I'm organising, so thought I should say hi in here as well

Heres the 14:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...48b80006_o.jpg

I know the wheels won't be too everyones choice.. but hey, I like to be different!!

Know Amo from here (orange NSX still?) off another club -you need to bring this along!!

A friend had a red -14a with the same rims in bronze...looked rather smart. Green/black is an acquired taste...IMHO you probably need some green highlights/decals elsewhere on the car to go with the wheels (a-la GT3RS). Like the S15 front-end though!!!

Anyway, more importantly when are you getting an NSX?!?
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

3. Default

I like that car!! Just sold my NSX about 2 hours ago and took in a 650/700ish BHP GTR as a chop. Probably get another NSX soon but won't be anything like Mr Amo's, way too expensive bit of kit for me much as i love it
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    I like that car!! Just sold my NSX about 2 hours ago and took in a 650/700ish BHP GTR as a chop. Probably get another NSX soon but won't be anything like Mr Amo's, way too expensive bit of kit for me much as i love it
    Dave.
    Got a silver one with your name on it LOL!

Is it an R34?

5. Default

If i buy another one Ary i'd have yours matey!! Was going to ring you today but got carried away with the new arrival, i'll catch up with you tomorrow

6. Default

Hey Lou-Lou, Hows things..? S14 looks sweet as...!!

Rash (IMOC)