Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Power Steering - EPS

Blog Entries

Yes, you are correct. I should have written Section 17 and not 11 for the English manual.
    Just found out, 11 was for the Japanese manual.
    Still, it’s not Section 19 (probably typo???) and also there is no EPS error code #36 or #38.......

Glad that you managed to clear the code and carried out the test driving session with no further code.

It is possible that the codes were recorded long time ago and never cleared even after the issue was fixed (though, not sure about EPS #36 or #38).
    You seemed to know the importance of reading the error code before clearing it (unlike the suggestions of ‘pull the clock fuse and drive’ on many other forums) so next time when it happens, you have already created the clean memory bank on EPS controller so that you can diagnose it further.

PS.
    Day off on Sunday.... I wish.....
    When I used to travel for the race weekend every week or two, just kept working through the weekend, fly back late Sunday night or following day and back to the office straight away before flying out to the next country in a few days and work through the weekend again. Repeat this until the end of the season but then the test events starts so endless.....
    After over 20 years, got used to such life style though.
    Now I don't need to travel any more so can focus on NSX more.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 30-03-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Corrected the Manual section info + PS. section

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234