Welcome on board, and good luck to potential NSX ownership. Interesting write-up!

Pretty much what Paul says ... you have a VERY strict criteria and at the moment could be VERY VERY hard to meet.

DO you want and NA1 (90 - 97) or NA2 (97 till end of production), budget etc? you need to factor all this in. Most cars need some work, purely down to age, so keep that in mind

Prior to my NSX I had an Evo 8, and when time was coming to sell, i really did not know what to buy next, power performance drive etc was going to be hard to match ... but i went back to my teenage years and remembered the NSX, plus I am a Honda fan. So for me it was a bit like yourself emotive and the desire to own a REALLY nice underrated car (in the car buying market sense), but for those who know KNOW. The car excels on every level and is just SO ahead of its time. Mine is approaching 18 years old and she still drives like a new car!

But have your HEAD really screwed on when buying ... scanning these boards will remind you that things are not cheap for this car. Its not the buying its the MAINTAINING and keeping it safe

I hope you find the car you are after, but i think you definitely need to broaden your search criteria ... at the mo its very much the 'holy grail'. PLUS you have some serious competition to pick up the car if it comes along ... a lot of enquiries on this board wanting to buy an NSX alot of people ready to go with money.

all the best