Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

I bet that does smell really good. Looks like a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    Hi Sudesh,

Very impressed, roughly how much to recover both seats, I would need red leather. Live in UK so I would have to bring the seats over.

Kingsley
    Hi Kingsley,

It would really depend on the grade of leather you want and condition of the foam in your existing seats. If you like, you can PM a photo or email it to me, and go from there.

I can do Bentley stitching, steering wheels and even gear knobs, professionally re-covered to factory finish. I'm trying to locate used gear knob and wheel to show quality of work in before and after.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    I bet that does smell really good. Looks like a good job.
    Thanks Simon!

I absolutely love it, it just smells and feels like a new car, and the full leather headlining and sun visors make a huge difference. Plus with the old pleeted look gone and the roof being black makes it feel more modern, similar I guess to the later cars.

I was thinking of doing the perforated look like the later car, but the more I looked at it the less I liked. So I went with the nappa as its the only leather with almost no grain, very smooth and the best quality leather. I have had a few cars with nappa in the past and currently we have an E Class coupe with it which I like.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Some more photos under different light:

Really nice workmanship ... if only there wasn't so much water between us!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

IMPRESSIVE ... damn your ideas!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

10. Default

Looks better than new. Now don't forget that you're supposed to drive the car once in a while and not just work on it!

Off-topic but does anyone know what the bulbs in the door cards are called? Last time I took one out they looked like festoon bulb but a smaller version of one in all dimensions. I want to buy led replacements so when I'm working on the interior of my car I don't have to worry so much about flattening the battery or taking the bulbs out. Cheers.

Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast