Hi, all.

For 15 years, I have been carrying out the Health Check on my NSX every 6 months as long as I was in the country.

I better remind the owners who visited my place around spring time for another Health Check session and possibly replacing the Eng Oil at the same time if it has not been done yet.

So, although I was very busy over the last several months, I managed to find some time to carry out the Health Check on my 94 NSX. As I always get similar questions about this service, here is some information for you.

1. The check sheet
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CheckList.JPG 
Views:	331 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	6241
This is the same sheet that I use for everyone. It covers about 150 points and if the owner is happy for me to drive his/her NSX, I’ll include several points from the short test driving session. It will enable me to feel the brake, alignment, clutch, AT, tyre and so on.

2. The Prioritised Health Check Report
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Report.JPG 
Views:	313 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	6242
After the Health Check, you’ll receive the report with prioritised future service recommendation in three different priorities. Following is one of the example reports that I sent to the owner recently.

Then, using this report, we can discuss about which services to be carried out in the near future based on the available time and also the budget.
Also, you need to think ahead and be prepared for some of the services required based on the mileage.

This time for my NSX, I replaced the Eng oil and the Oil filter then found the following points to be addressed.