Thread: GTR eater WTF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default GTR eater WTF

So I'm reading about the Z01's record around the Nurney and think I'll take a look at one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/722763.htm

Looks liek all of the other corvettes to me but what a price tag

Not sure they'll sell many at that price I don't care how fast it is!

I did see a GTR the other day and it looks much better in the flesh than in the pics. I didn't give him a proper go as I was looking to see if it was safe to join the dual carriageway when he had already gone. From when I want though up to a tonne he was pulling well away. reminded me of the caning I had from a new Porsche turbo when I first got my X!

Sudesh - I know GTRs are only £30k in Japan... are you thinking of bringing any over!? There must be a huge margin in them

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

i raced a mates on a private road i was runin 150+ and no way could catch him i went to he was runin 600+
    nice but looks massive along side the nsx

thx amo

3. Default

Probably much of a muchness in terms of speed but are you talking about a Z01 or a GTR?

I thought the GTR was only 480 bhp... he must have put some special fuel in or sopmething to be running 600!

Shame you couldn;t keep up; you've probably ploughed more $$ into your car than a Z01 would cost

L*
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

sorry was a gtr but modded 1 he paid 60k cash lol
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

white looks nice though

thx amo

6. Default

That orange one certainly stuck out when I was looking at the Vettes. They're much better cars than they used to be in that they actually handle!

A bit more special than a common porky... but doesn;t quite hit the spot like the X!!!

Maybe it would if I drive one

L*
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post

Sudesh - I know GTRs are only £30k in Japan... are you thinking of bringing any over!? There must be a huge margin in them

L*
    Luke I have already brought ones over in the past but not worth it at the moment. I have never seen one for £30k in Japan! Cheapest I have seen was around £40k but by the time you get it here and on the raod it would be standing around £52k and thats not a brand new unregistered car, that woukd be for an 08 car with 800/1000 miles.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。