Thread: Web Site move

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The IP address for nsxcb.co.uk is 74.208.125.94.

Here's a technical bit;

Open a command prompt on your computer. Type in 'nslookup nsxcb.co.uk' and press enter.

You should get the ip address as above.

If you don't type in ipconfig /flushdns, and repeat the test above.

It may be you have a router that is caching the old address, and has not downloaded the updated one.

The ipconfig /flushdns clears the cache on your computer. If this still fails, reset your router.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The IP address for nsxcb.co.uk is 74.208.125.94.

Here's a technical bit;

Open a command prompt on your computer. Type in 'nslookup nsxcb.co.uk' and press enter.

You should get the ip address as above.

If you don't type in ipconfig /flushdns, and repeat the test above.

It may be you have a router that is caching the old address, and has not downloaded the updated one.

The ipconfig /flushdns clears the cache on your computer. If this still fails, reset your router.
    Hi Kevin,

The last thing I did last night was reset the router but I still had the same issues and went to bed!

Just tried this morning and it's working fine now so it was probably the router, just me being impatient after resetting it?!?

Cheers,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Hi Kevin,

The last thing I did last night was reset the router but I still had the same issues and went to bed!

Just tried this morning and it's working fine now so it was probably the router, just me being impatient after resetting it?!?

Cheers,

Gary
    Could be IE caching the page