Thread: Carbon Fibre - Group buy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Carbon Fibre - Group buy

My search for a cf engine cover has led me to a guy called Bert who is based in Thailand.

He has had several dealings on Prime with plenty of satisfied customers. The quality of the items has been vouched for by several Prime members so I am looking to bring some items to the UK.

I'm happy to organise a group buy to get stuff shipped here for a good price, no doubt customs will kill us but that's life. If you're interested then please indicate next to the items below; when the time is right I'll agree a price with Bert and ask him to commence construction of parts not in stock!

I'll alert Bert (RED-N) to this thread so he'll hopefully help out with questions I cannot answer.

He's sent me lots of pics which I'll upload in time, here're a couple to wet the appetite:

Here's an email from Bert with prices:

Hi Luke,
    This is what i have:
    CF sill plates is US$145.-
    Flat Black E.cover US$195.-
    CF E.cover US$395.-
    NA1 Rear Diffuser Flat Black US$77.-
    Na1 Rear Diffuser CF US$250.-
    Marga Hill Front Bumper (with a pair of carnage)US$240.- Marga Hill Side skirts (a pair ) US$240.- Rear Trunk Underspoiler (Flat Black ) US$90.- Rear Trunk Underspoiler (CF) US$187.- Radiator Duct Panel (Flat Black) US$70.- Radiator Duct Panel (CF) US$150.-

Answer:

2. Yes, you will save alot on bulk purchase. I will also give discount on bulk purchase.
    3. I have at least one pcs. instock each. Let me know your order quantity.
    Thanks,
    Bert

Cheers,

L*
    Last edited by Lankstarr; 03-11-2008 at 07:16 AM.
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"