Thread: Hi. Looking for late NA2-T, maybe importing...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

At the moment i agree and it is the wait that will kill you.

Since you have a good grasp of importing from Japan, are there any particular cars you have been looking at present in the land of the rising sun?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

3. Default

Not at the moment the exchange rate is pants down at 164

When i bought my DC5 it was 230

I'm looking out for a UK version soemtime in the new year, i think my DC5 has to go they are now becomign to common. I'm just concerned about the running costs as i need a car i can use 3 or 4 days per week.

Always fancied an NSX but really need a 3.2 rather than the 3.0. I need something as quick as the DC5.

Quote Originally Posted by ian dc5 View Post
    Always fancied an NSX but really need a 3.2 rather than the 3.0. I need something as quick as the DC5.
    The 3.0l manual is as quick as a 3.2l and also quicker than the DC5.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    The 3.0l manual is as quick as a 3.2l and also quicker than the DC5.

SS
    This is an interesting one. When Chris Harris tested the 02 NSX he said it was like a completely different car to the NA1 NSX in terms of performance - being quicker by around 3 seconds to the ton. Maybe the original road test car was down on power...

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    This is an interesting one. When Chris Harris tested the 02 NSX he said it was like a completely different car to the NA1 NSX in terms of performance - being quicker by around 3 seconds to the ton. Maybe the original road test car was down on power...
    Take a 3.0 add headers, test pipes and a good exhaust and you have no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Take a 3.0 add headers, test pipes and a good exhaust and you have no problems there.
    Like mine !

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by ian dc5 View Post
    Wow mate I can tell you never properly driven a 3.2 and a 3.0 manual back to back!