Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your other car?

Default your other car

Civic Type R - the new one Clarkson doesnt like :-D

only gripe - flaky paint !

2. Default

Toyota supra 3.0 l twin turbo, landcruiser amazon 4.7 and saab 95.

3. Default

There are some good ideas here, still don't know what to get though.

I have an 07 525d Sport, but the deal with the mrs was that if I got the NSX I had to get rid of the BMW and get a £10k-12k car...... any ideas?

I have been toying with the idea of a cooper or a later cooper s... can't make my mind up.

Help!
    05-NA2-LBB-Manual

Later old shape Cooper S is brilliant car! The Cooper is great, but lacks a little poke especially after the NSX!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

'Cooper S' is good. Just about quick enough, the 'Cooper' is very asthmatic and frustrating!!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    There are some good ideas here, still don't know what to get though.

I have an 07 525d Sport, but the deal with the mrs was that if I got the NSX I had to get rid of the BMW and get a £10k-12k car...... any ideas?

I have been toying with the idea of a cooper or a later cooper s... can't make my mind up.

Help!
    My money would go on a 325d or A4, slightly older than your 5 but you should be able to pick up a well spec'd one for 10-12k

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Later old shape Cooper S is brilliant car! The Cooper is great, but lacks a little poke especially after the NSX!
    I think the Cooper is overrated. Terrible ride (much worse than NSX). My old 106 Rallye was a much better drive

Defender for wife's dog-walking business. Such a cool vehicle, love driving it even though it feels like nothing's connected to anything else!

Range Rover top Vogue LSE for £1500. Fabulous long distance cruiser and true multipurpose vehicle. On LPG but range terrible. Love this bangernomics thing!

MX5 for £1300. Can't think how in any way you could get this much fun any cheaper. It does need the suspension upgrading & alignment tweaks done though (fully adjustable just like the NSX...). This is the current daily driver. Upgrades on the way Like the Rangie isn't going to depreciate any more.

NSX fabulous but has to go, hence the other cheap c**p.
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Not worried about the 'poke' too much as I have the NSX anyway if I want a blast!

What year cooper/cooper s are you on about, 05/06?
    05-NA2-LBB-Manual

Luke, I think Deuce fancies some cheeky ickle fast fun with a Mini rather than a saloon?

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-p...28151&plate=82
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast