Thanks Kaz for the info!!

I ordered two rear tires Yokohama Advan Sport V105 that I will ride on the original rims 2002, and I will tell you my impressions

I like driving with the car something hard suspension,I've spent a lot of time on circuits too and that's what I like, what happens is that I have to find a balance to roll on the roads of my city, with potholes, drop-offs, etc, and the typeR alignment is too aggressive from there, I put a thinner front bar and eliminated the lower front bar.

I made a Madrid-Nurburgring two years ago trip with my nsx and I ran out of back rear tires(with NSX-02R alignment), I ate them inside and I had to buy some there to go back to Spain. I bought some Nokian because there were no others, and I was surprised at how good they were.

In my city it does not rain much, and the time in Madrid is usually warm, besides I do not take the car when it rains.

the alignment of the type S does not go badly to me, when taking the car low and with the suspension of the Type R 2002, I believe that it is the most similar thing,anyway, I accept suggestions

Many thanks