Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Saw one at Waddesdon manor yesterday, L reg red coupe. Looked great.

2. Default

Yellow 2002+ Seen today on A14 roundabout nr A1 junction, private plate. First other one I've seen on the road in ages.

Is the private plate got 'ECG' on it as if it has it belongs to a consultant cardiologist at Papworth Hospital.

SS

I think L6 is Trackdemon's.

I saw a Magnum grey one today, S2 in the number plate.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Hey guys I feel very left out in the spotting stakes, it seems the X is more prevailent in the South (more money?) & much rarer up North, but then again I feel more exclusive & special when I drive through Manchester city centre at cruising pace & everyones intrigued with the badge! It would be nice to see another one though Calling all Xs in the North, my X feeling lonesome!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I think that the NSX is a car that's is very few and far between, no matter where you are. Over in NI there is about 3, (mine no longer being one as that in now in Edinburgh).

Although I do a fair bit of traveling around, I really have to say I think I have spotted less than 5 different ones on the road EVER. This was one of the main reasons I hunted for a year for one, as I was looking for something that little but "different". And now I don't think I'll ever get rid, I was expecting something good, and it turned out to be something Special

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

I can second that & probably majority of the X owners here! Something that is very different, not badged conscious, quite rare & reliable darent I say! Thank the lord I did'nt go for a 996 or even a older 348!!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Default 2nd sighting of Red JDM

Hi,

Seen tonight (Sunday) around 7pm on old A13 in the Pitsea area. Spotlessly clean all red JDM spec, reg noted, looked superb.

Hope you are here and look forward to meeting up

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default READING Services

That was mine, winging its way over to me.....

NOI 18 Belfast bottom of blacks road going on to the m1 on sunday about 1.30 absolutely goregous seen u lookin at my car prob saying look at that prick tryin to race me lol well i wasnt just wanted to let the son see a real dream car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast