Thread: Spotted thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was around that way today, but alas not in the NSX. Saw plenty of 'Exotics' making the most of it though; Orange Gallardo and two 550 Maranello's (one a Spyder)....how common.

spotted a bright yellow NSX sitting in traffic in the outside lane of the M20 (just past maidstone, london/M26 bound) this afternoon! hopefully he spotted the charlotte green one going the other way!!!!

the dark one at lakeside wasn't me!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Saw one at Waddesdon manor yesterday, L reg red coupe. Looked great.

4. Default

Yellow 2002+ Seen today on A14 roundabout nr A1 junction, private plate. First other one I've seen on the road in ages.

Is the private plate got 'ECG' on it as if it has it belongs to a consultant cardiologist at Papworth Hospital.

SS

I think L6 is Trackdemon's.

I saw a Magnum grey one today, S2 in the number plate.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Hey guys I feel very left out in the spotting stakes, it seems the X is more prevailent in the South (more money?) & much rarer up North, but then again I feel more exclusive & special when I drive through Manchester city centre at cruising pace & everyones intrigued with the badge! It would be nice to see another one though Calling all Xs in the North, my X feeling lonesome!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer
    Is the private plate got 'ECG' on it as if it has it belongs to a consultant cardiologist at Papworth Hospital.

SS
    Yes, that's the one.