Hi Everyone. Like most of us, I wasn’t keen on the oval chrome finishers on the small-bore pipes that come as standard. Along with better looks, I wanted better sound but no booming on motorways, etc. There seemed to be many options available (from expensive to very expensive!) but thanks to Dale (of NSX 1 fame- thanks Dale!), I was introduced to Zorstec (www.zorstec.com). OK for us southern pansies it’s a fair trip up north but boy was it worth it! I now have the looks and sound but was amazed to find that the car goes even better than ever. The exhaust Andy Ainsworth of Zorstec made and fitted (£750 all in!) has relieved the system of all backpressure and the car is now easier to drive and feels like it has a handy power boost (proven at Brands Hatch last Monday). I wanted an OEM look to my rear end (see link below - I'm the fat bastard on the left), hence the four pipes with rolled ends but Andy can do anything you like. Believe me boys (and girls), I’ve been looking for some time and for looks, sound, performance and price, Andy’s your man. Cheers, David. PS. I’m not on commission I’m just delighted with the result and thought I’d pass it on!