I have recently aquired a dvd of three documentaries on Senna.

They are all excellent, and have a great deal of footage I haven't seen before, (and I have a big collection).

One of the documentaries shows Senna on a lap of Suzuka in an NSX-R, and has the camera between the seats, with screen inserts of the pedals and of the clocks.

It shows him familiarising himself with the controls, then lighting up the tyres as he leaves the pits, then it cuts to the on board lap, and then he gives his impressions of the car.

It really is amazing footage, he hangs it out to some tune, and his 'heel and toe' technique has to be seen. He goes into one bend absolutely at 'full chat' , the speedo is bending the needle, and he still gets it round.

You may well have seen it before, I certainly hadn't, so if it is rare, and you want it, I am more than happy to share it with club members.

If you do want to 'borrow it', very long term, I can send disks out, but would ask for a donation to cover my postage costs etc, say a fiver/tenner ? I hope this is reasonable, I don't want to make anything, I am happy for members to have it, I just don't want to be too out of pocket

Let me know, and I'll get them, sorry I mean 'it' ready to send out to you.