Hi UncleBob,

I have a 98 NSX-T. After a few years of ownership I wanted to sharpen up the handling a little. Following discussion with a couple of tuning places and our very own Kaz, I opted for the NSX-R front chassis bars and anti-roll bar, and for the rear I swapped out the anti-roll bar for the Type-S version. The result was a sharper, more responsive front end but without over stiffening the rear I retained good balance and traction. I had also swapped to Yokohama tyres.

Circa maybe 5 years ago and with the NSX having passed its 20th birthday, as a preventative action I opted to replace the shocks. Having run with Bilsteins on several previous cars, and not being a fan of the Tein products (they rust far too quickly for my liking), I replaced the OEM with Bilsteins, retained OEM springs and installed new top hats. There are two ride height options and I opted for the lower which now gives my NSX-T a nice stance with the OEM 17” alloys filling the arches nicely but with no rubbing or rebound issues.

The combination of updated shocks, anti-roll bars and the stiffening braces really work for me. Hope this helps, rgds Paul