Saturday meeting - one place left for Saturday

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    3. "Mystery"

Sunday

1. Sorepaws (provisional)
    Mike

Hey Mike,

Do we know if there might be an ex Senna vehicle at Donnington? Would be great to have that leading some NSX parade laps ... is it possibel to find out from thise that you know?

I'm booked for Saturday

Thanks, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Hi Paul,

Do you mean "Ex Senna" NSX? if so I doubt it - I suspect Rob will be taking his to Imola - Unfortunately the owners club arn't participating this year.

Best regards
    Mike
    Mike

I wasn’t thinking NSX, more cars from his F1 past and MP era … that would be so good to lead a few parade laps
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hey Mike,

Do we know if there might be an ex Senna vehicle at Donnington? Would be great to have that leading some NSX parade laps ... is it possibel to find out from thise that you know?

I'm booked for Saturday

Thanks, Paul
    Hi Paul,

Donnington held a Senna tribute at last years classic to mark 30 years of the F1 race and had his race car on display next to the few NSX's that attended so quite likely

Olly

Hi Mike

If the Saturday 4th place is still there I would like to take it.

regards Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    Saturday meeting - one place left for Saturday

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    3. "Mystery"
    4. L696ULO

Sunday

All booked

Saturday

1. Sorepaws
    2. Senninha
    3. "Mystery"
    4. L696ULO
    5. Havoc

Sunday

2. Havoc (possible)
    Mike

CLASSIC CARS ON PARADE
    Also at lunchtime, 100 classic and collectors’ cars from the nearly 60 car clubs displaying at the event will parade round the Donington Park circuit each day. On the Saturday these will be led by a group of Ferraris, followed by a contingent of Honda NSXs which are paying tribute to Formula One legend Ayrton Senna
    Mike

Hi All,

Im just back from a few days away with family and have my car display pass (A5), and my tickets for Saturday ... is it just the 5 of us attending? Are there any plans to meet en route and arrive together as for previous events? If yes, we need to share rough routes and place to meet ...

If I select the boring m-way route, I'm on at J29, anti-clockwise to the bottom of M1 then cruising to Donnington, journey time just shy of 3 hours. I note the instruction that gates for display cars close at 10am, so guessing we need to be at site by 9.30 latest ...

What plans have others made, will you route(s) align or can someone suggest a meetign place near to circuit ...

Many thanks , Paul
    Senninha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast