Quote Originally Posted by Ian_S View Post
I'm looking at Work Emotion ZR10
They are really nice wheels. Not many seem to suit these cars. Personally I like OE wheels with a few exceptions. I also like the original offsets.
The American market seem to love massive wheels with flush fit. They can look good, but obviously destroys the original dynamics. It’s also a world of hell with no PAS.
I think there are some great repro options now. The mita type S wheels look good. As do their seven spoke and facelift. They are also well priced.
Volks always seem popular. The TE37’s have always been incredibly popular and you can kind of see why. The CE28N’s are also nice.
However, with the ever increasing prices of these cars, OE has become the baseline in many camps.
Funny to think that a set of fat fives were £300 a set 10-15 years ago. Even a set of 94-01 wheels were £400-600 for a non-refurbed set.
In hindsight I wish I’d bought them all up, as well as the all the OE radios that people were junking for terribly executed double din units. You know who you are with your hacked, badly fitting centre consoles and your checkered floor mats ������