Addition to the 7.5A CLOCK fuse, did you remove the 20A ALB2,3 one before you drove this morning?
If not, the ABS error code was from the past.

CEL #36 is for the TCFC command line between TCS and ECU on non-DBW model.

It can be triggered if you struggle to start the engine, main relay issue, IGSW issue, misfire, etc.

If you saw ABS + TCS lights with sudden misfire like cut due to w/speed sensor failure, CEL #36 can be triggered with or without the actual CEL on the dash.

No CEL on the dash but the code will be stored if detected only once within the one driving cycle.
For example, if you disconnected the TCS controller.

I always get CEL #36 but without the CEL because I disconnected the TCS controller like 25 years ago.

ABS #41 or officially, it’s referred as #4-1.

Front Right w/speed sensor open/short circuit.

However, it won’t be fixed on its own and since TCS gets the level converted w/speed signal through the ABS controller, it should have triggered the TCS light at the same time unless you already disconnected the TCS controller.

This is the reason why I touched on the ALB2,3 fuse at the beginning and if you didn’t see the TCS light, most likely, the code was from the past.

If you did reset the ABS by pulling the ALB2,3 fuse and subsequently got ABS #41 but without the TCS light, at least, you have something to look at for the cause of chirping issue.

Kaz