Post for the collective hivebrain - I haven't had the headlights off my NSX in a little while, and don't have any photos of the relevant area of the headlight including the adjuster.

More in hope than expectation I Googled a random collection of words, and found this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001933349747.html

It's for a 2020 NSX, but looks remarkably similar to the electrical adjuster motor used on the 90's NSX. I'd be amazed if it's the same, but it's got me wondering if a similar replacement could be found from China.

I'm not in the same place as my NSX at the moment so I can't check, but it would be interesting to see if the headlight adjuster motors actually have a supplier part number on them.

To remove a pop-up headlight is fairly easy - deploy the lights using the push button inside the gauge cluster (not the rotary headlight switch), pull the pop-up fuse in the under-bonnet fusebox, four screws to remove the plastic headlight cover, four bolts to remove the headlight assembly from the pop-up frame. Then it's loose and free to be manhandled, subject to the constraints of the wiring. Turn the unit over and you'll see the height adjusters on the outboard underside of the unit.

Anyone with a Euro pop-up headlight equipped NSX fancy doing some archaeology?