Thread: Where did all of the forum traffic go? :-o

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't do antisocial meeja so often drop in here to see if anything's happening.

But after all this time, just about everything has been said that can be said (about the NA at least) so nothing changes.

One might have expected more activity on the NC section, but since they only sold two cars I suppose it's inevitably tumbleweed too.

It's not unique - a lot of other forums seem to have descended into a few diehards having Beavis & Butthead-style arguments about nothing, really. So we are at least better than that!

BTW - those 'guests' are possibly bots. Maybe I am...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

I still come here on daily basis, it is always nice to learn something about our beloved NSX! Too bad I’m not closer to attend some events and meet owners in person!
    Forums are not at the same level of activity as in the past (not even close) but the information here is much appreciated and more valuable and accurate than FB or IG.