Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Another South-West mini meet September 25th

  1. #21

    Default

    Another one……
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4D01B486-00E1-4709-A1F6-AA1C55A69684.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	14308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B49E1E4D-407E-43F8-B10D-31134583D305.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	14309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7293DB7E-85E6-4799-8DB4-D499E89C196D.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	14310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D64197B-BDDD-4F96-A68B-0E768454333D.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	14311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A70BFD6-1EF9-47FA-9752-A83DF36425BC.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	14312  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEA2E1BD-0380-4837-9167-046630037CED.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	14313   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	870F1B02-D803-4D51-A6FF-A17EB36BB3F6.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	14314  
    Last edited by Papalazarou; 26-09-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Another one……
    Nice to see so many out and having fun - did you travel the B3339 ? referred to in a Monty Python sketch.
    Mike

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    Nice to see so many out and having fun - did you travel the B3339 ? referred to in a Monty Python sketch.
    No, but we did travel on the B3227. The infamous B-road of Exmoor!
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bucks, UK
    Posts
    2,132
    Blog Entries
    2619

    Default

    Nice to see the cars being driven and covering such long distance for a mini-meet.

    Would love to join in the future as haven't been to the area for over 10 years now.

    Hope everyone is doing fine.

    Kaz

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Nice to see the cars being driven and covering such long distance for a mini-meet.

    Would love to join in the future as haven't been to the area for over 10 years now.

    Hope everyone is doing fine.

    Kaz
    Hey Kaz,

    You are welcome. However, I understand the distances involved are pretty large. So I guess for many it would have to be a weekend proposition. We are thinking about a meet later in the year. So perhaps we will attempt something a bit different.

    Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  6. Default

    Great day. Thanks for organising and all that came.

  7. Default

    I reckon I did about 270 miles in the Elise over the course of the day, and have lost track of how many times I crossed Exmoor - good day out!

    Was good to meet everyone, and great to see so many NSX out at once - thanks to James for organising. With luck my NSX will be available again by the time the next meeting comes up!

  8. #28

    Default

    Great to see a good turn out. Apologies that I couldn’t make it this time around, however the result of supporting my little girl was a fantastic achievement for her ….

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5B77801D-596A-455D-9C89-DEA78860B0A7.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	14315

    I’m now the very proud father of 1st Dan Karate Black Belt student at the tender age of 14!
    Senninha

    'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

    S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Great to see a good turn out. Apologies that I couldn’t make it this time around, however the result of supporting my little girl was a fantastic achievement for her ….

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5B77801D-596A-455D-9C89-DEA78860B0A7.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	14315

    I’m now the very proud father of 1st Dan Karate Black Belt student at the tender age of 14!
    Fantastic Paul! You must be very proud.

    All the best,

    James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •