Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: South-West mini meet June 19th 2021

  1. #1

    Default South-West mini meet June 19th 2021

    Hi guys,

    Just thought Id post details of a mini meet we are having on the 19th of June. The location is Dunster steam railway station at 9.00am. We are going to have a drive in the morning, followed by lunch, then some more driving. The route will be over Exmoor on some fantastic NSX friendly roads.
    I know most of you live in Surrey, but it should be fun.
    PM me if interested, or just turn up and surprise us.

    Cheers,

    James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  2. #2

    Default

    Some pics from the other week. We should have had seven cars. But with a combination of a non starting car, warped disks, covid quarantine and overdue cambelt, we ended up with three!

    Anyway it was fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70BE3517-6110-4B93-ADE8-894F7236023D.jpeg 
Views:	129 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	14273   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0326B908-C807-49CD-893E-72387B40C7AF.jpeg 
Views:	132 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	14274   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B33BC1B0-398A-49A8-8504-2FE91CA0F89F.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	14275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6F0A7171-CECB-4D5D-AACC-94B49FF52BEB.jpeg 
Views:	128 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	14276  
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Some pics from the other week. We should have had seven cars. But with a combination of a non starting car, warped disks, covid quarantine and overdue cambelt, we ended up with three!

    Anyway it was fun.
    That old black one looks a bit ropey

    Didnt see the event otherwise would have enjoyed some quieter road time
    Senninha

    'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

    S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    That old black one looks a bit ropey

    Didn’t see the event otherwise would have enjoyed some quieter road time …
    I know! Those red cars look great in the sun. The roads down here are great. You are lucky to see another car on some of them.
    We are going to do another one in September. Will let you know!

    Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  5. Default

    I missed this announcement - wouldn't have been able to make it on the date for a couple of reasons, but I am in the correct part of the world and would certainly be interested in adding to the spectacle of multiple NSX in the same place!

    Will keep an eye out for the September date

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarsGoFaster View Post
    I missed this announcement - wouldn't have been able to make it on the date for a couple of reasons, but I am in the correct part of the world and would certainly be interested in adding to the spectacle of multiple NSX in the same place!

    Will keep an eye out for the September date
    You are very welcome. The route worked out very well. We were able to stop for coffee in the morning, do a great circuit before lunch and hit the coast road on the way back.

    Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    We are going to do another one in September. Will let you know!

    Cheers.
    Please do, try and avoid the weekend around the 9th and I will try to join … be nice to stretch the old girls legs on the west side
    Senninha

    'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

    S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •