Thread: Yet another Type S for sale...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very nice color combo but I'm unsure if I'd like it after some years.

Love the exterior colour the orange would not be my choice for alcantara inserts, a similar green or grey would have been my selection.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

3. Default

Now that I love.

Agree that a green interior might be the perfect finishing touch. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to acquire some extra door cards and a pair of seats (Recaro Pole Position?) and retrim in matching alcantara?

Then it's just a matter of the necessary lottery win . . .

Why would you want to change the seats they are OEM Type S carbon kevlar recarros in leather and alcantara, just need to re-trim the cushions to your colour choice. I saw a car in this colour in 2015 at Suzuka a Type S with the same colour wheels so could well be the same car. I believe the colour was available as a custom order so is definitely an OEM colour in case anyone is wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCarsGoFaster View Post
    Now that I love.

Agree that a green interior might be the perfect finishing touch. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to acquire some extra door cards and a pair of seats (Recaro Pole Position?) and retrim in matching alcantara?

Then it's just a matter of the necessary lottery win . . .
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnsx5 View Post
    Why would you want to change the seats they are OEM Type S carbon kevlar recarros in leather and alcantara, just need to re-trim the cushions to your colour choice. I saw a car in this colour in 2015 at Suzuka a Type S with the same colour wheels so could well be the same car. I believe the colour was available as a custom order so is definitely an OEM colour in case anyone is wondering.
    Only out of a desire to keep the OEM seats entirely molested so the car could be put back to standard configuration if required.

AS Motorsport will do you a clone seat in carbon with the cushions in any colour of your choice. I occasionally dream about this as a key part of a Type S build!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...A-S-Motorsport
    Last edited by RedCarsGoFaster; 07-08-2019 at 06:14 PM.