Thread: Essex boys, big lunch time meet up. 22/Jun (Sat) 2pm~

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Count me in please. Kare are you up for It?

bugger, alas i am elsewhere that weekend... i would have brought the loud one too!

put me down for a fiver tho, i'll pass it on next time our paths cross, probably supernats!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

A Low key and enjoyable event, good food and the club car sticker is one of my favs. I’m not a club member but made a donation and the organiser kindly gave me the sticker. I’ll be along this year in the NSX and not on crutches. Good variety of cars and bikes, owners very chatty and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    Count me in please. Kare are you up for It?
    I am in London doing a clinic around 12pm....but may be back in time to catch the end.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Would have loved to attend especially as I've got fully functional brakes (new master cylinder) but I'll be on holiday

Watching ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

What a lovely mix of cars, bikes and owners ... I particularly liked that they weren’t all garage queens and are clearly used .. the car of the day for me (No, I didn’t take a photo), was the lovely old rag top Jag that looked like it hadn’t been washed since it rolled of the line .. perfect!

Hopefully some photos will appear soon ...

Thanks for bringing to our attention Duncan ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

A message from the Organisers of Saturday’s meeting:

”Hi there.

Well, I think that was a pretty good gathering!

Alphabetically we went from Alcyon to Z3, and in evolution we went from Grafton to NSX. The sun shone, the beer was spot-on and the huffers were excellent!

Thank you very much for attending and supporting our event, we had over 40 cars through the course of the afternoon. And due to your hugely appreciated generosity we have raised the amazing total of £715 for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund in the memory of our dear friend Nick Wenley.

In addition to this I was given two items of automobilia that I will sell eBay with the expectation of raising hopefully a further £100 for the PCRF. So, again, thank you very much.

I think that we will be aiming to do a similar event next year - I will email you with details as and when they are known.

I have sent this email to all attendees that I got an address for (and whose handwriting I can read!). Please pass my thanks and the details of the outcome to anyone you know was there just to ensure that no-one is missed.

And finally if you took any evocative photos at the event that you are happy to send me I would much appreciate it as they may come in useful for future publicity.

Very best regards”