Been a few times, mostly casually (opening weekend, breakfast or just killing time). Nice vibe to it, nicely appointed inside - Phil and co have really thought about it, some lovely touches, and a genuine 100-RON petrolhead feel to the place. Weekends always have a good variety of metal around (so far - opening weekend was utterly mental with greater variety than even Silverstone Classic manages), and there's gravel parking enough for >>50 cars, plus grass overflow during the warmer months and drier winter days. That said, I think I see where wixer is coming from - it's a wholly new venture for these guys and they're learning as they go...I'd go for a casual burger-lunch or a sausage batch for breakfast, but probably not for a formal meal...and I don't think that sort of thing is their intention, or at least not their focus. They're also not staffed-up enough for big crowds. Place for an NSX-meet - perfect. Place for a 911 Owners Club meet...yeah, probably not! I've been to Gaydon multiple times and found it interesting but sterile, and wholly focused on British cars. C&M is an open house in that regard and you'll always find something interesting to pore over and an owner or two to chat to.