Thread: End of summer meet? - somewhere central

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Ok guys, update time.

i have spoken with Gaydon and we can meet there on the 30th and they will allocate a space for us all to park together.
    However, there is a charge of fourteen pounds per person which gives us a wristband to get on-site (as there is a military event going on there, nobody gets onto the site without a wristband) and allows us into the museum too. I need to know how many want to participate as I have to book the numbers next week and they will send out the wristbands.
    So, who’s up for this?

2. Default

Damn I'm at Coventry motor museum on the 30th. This sucks.

I run a small village club in Wraysbury and we are doing a Tulip route up to the museum that day. Entry is also free.
    Last edited by mk1_nutter; 06-09-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Blog Entries

1. Philip + ?
    2. FB UK Owners1 + 1
    3. FB UK Owners2 + ?

Kaz

4. Default

Guys, I need to have a total number of attendees so that I can book the wristbands needed for entry. It is £14.00 per person which I am happy to pay in advance so you can repay me on the day.

So, put your name on here and whether you’re coming with a passenger or travelling solo. I have to advise the venue of numbers before the end of this week as I will be away and not back until the 25th.
    I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

cheers,

Phil

Blog Entries

1. Philip + ?
    2. FB UK OwnersA + 1
    3. FB UK OwnersB + 1
    4. FB UK OwnersC + ?

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 12-09-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Changed the driver no..

6. Default

Unbelievable �� I confirmed the numbers coming to Gaydon and they now tell me the minimum number has to be twelve people attending. I pointed out that right from the start we would only have five or six cars coming and they apologised and said they had mis informed me. So sorry everyone, I told them we have no choice but to cancel.