Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Invitation taken from their terms and conditions "
  1. Eligibility:
  2. Subject to these terms and conditions, the Event is open to all Honda NSX owners aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Honda Motor Europe Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion."
Yes these are the eligibilty terms - HOWEVER - the invitation was sent to the Officers of The Honda NSX Owners Club - not the NSXCB - I replied to a message from Ian inviting you to join and then be part of this.
Does this mean that it could not be opened up? No it doesn't but it seems fair - especially considering your comment about providing a benefit to members to give them the opportunity first. You can't have it both ways, if we don't provide a benefit you complain, when we do you don't like it - Please tell me what we are doing that is so wrong.
In a different world where the Forum and the Club website were totally seperate this would not be a discussion.
I understand you are upset, but really why? I have done exactly what you wanted me to do, after our conversation at the SSC last year.