Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Havoc in the AGM a declaration of £400 was made as the surplus, are you now saying that has been wiped out by IT costs, surely not. Additionally whilst THNOC is a low membership charge when compared to others, there is a reason for that, other car clubs provide members with more benefits than just insurance cover for SSC. Not that is a problem THNOC is a small club but you cannot compare your fees with those of other clubs.

So lets get to the reason why I am so upset....

The invitation to the 24 hour spa event was being made to ALL NSX drivers, in ALL car clubs. So I fail to understand why that is interpreted as exclusive to THNOC car members only. Please can someone advise where in the invitation it says THNOC members only?
Sharon, I understand your comments, and it was in the spirit of offering the members some benefit that this was done. If you or anyone else want to try and get support from Honda then please do so. The decision to increase the membership fee was made against my recommendation, however those at the meeting made the decision. So in trying to give members a benefit I have upset those that did not choose to renew. I also recall that you decided not to attend the AGM, where you could have made a difference.
In some respects this is like doing the lottery for years, not winning anything so deciding not to buy a ticket, then your number comes up. We all make choices, and there are consequences.
Honda PR have already contacted other NSX owner clubs, how those clubs decide to proceed is their decision. The invitation from Honda was sent to me in the capacity of an officer of The Honda NSX Owners Club.
I know you will not like my reply, so join the owners club, you are more than welcome to take over from me.