Thread: Spark Plug - How do these look ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the reply Kaz. Yes, they are 7's, I found and read your article about the 6's & 7's, shortly after I posted this thread. A bit strange, as I've just trawled through all the service history paper work and the only time I can see they were replaced in the last few years was about 15K miles ago in August 2010 but the invoice states they were replaced with 6's. So they have been replaced by 7's since then but no record of who or when !

I'll remove the rear bank of plugs tomorrow but ultimately I'll replace them with some new 6's.

If they are fitted to S2000's, it'll be a bonus, as I'll have a replacement set for my S2000.
    Wix

Yes, S2K takes 7Ss.

So you'll have 1 1/2 changes' worth.

Look a bit 'gappy' but a photo ain't a feeler gauge.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson