Let's go for 4th June at Evenley, if that's OK ("from 9am" - usually winds up before 12), watch the 30-limit straight off the last r'bout as there's usually the local busybodies with their laser-gun).

I'll check if Squadron Leader's going to be there (that'll be 4 of us), and we can try and round up some of the others on here. Think Mike (sorepaws) is probably only 30-45mins from Evenley...

If anyone wants to convoy down there's a nice A-road run from Stratford across to Banbury*, or from Southam there's a gnarly-but-fun B-road route across to Silverstone (Priors Marston / Maidford / Blakesley), at which point you just swing back towards Brackley then left up the A43 hill... The B4525 is also worth a detour if it's early enough and you're near M40 J11 - my usual route to Silverstone.

PS - Geoff - don't tell anyone but I'm thoroughly southern too...I've been trying to infiltrate these odd Midlands types for 20 years...they MIGHT have twigged on the accent though!

* Looking at the map the split south to Bloxham / Kings Sutton might avoid all the boring / busy roads...not tried that before.