+1.
The dealers won't cut the asking price by a high amount, too many negative effects doing so. They've adjusted the prices a little bit (5-10k or so) while still asking 200k+. They still wait for "Mr. Wannahaveitrightnow" and will try to press out of it as much as they can, so does the buyer. If the dealer recognizes that the buyer is seriously interested he might offer a small discount. Some US guys had to go three times to a dealer until the deal was meeting the buyers expectation. Even among wealthy people I've never seen one (except the very first movers) that payed the asking price because noone wants to be the one who payed the highest price among the people at cars and coffee. The internet forums are quite hard for the dealers as people show-off with the best deals they've got.
The Germans might be the more aggressive buyers from what I've read on the CTR forum for example. They walk in the showroom and say: I'm be willing to pay $$$$$: deal or no deal? Being too aggressive, not seldomly the buyer is asked to leave the showroom immediately. Swiss people wouldn't dare to behave like that and AFAIK UK guys neither.

The new CTR is at 45k over here but some new cars are advertised to 40k. Not a bad deal for a lot of car.

I don't dare to imagine where we are by the end of 2018 or 2019. At least, someone who's deciding to buy one will have a very exclusive car and if it's built like Gen 1 he should have a problem-free supercar for the next 10 years or so.