Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NSX private plate?

Default NSX private plate?

Does anybody have or know of a cherished 'NSX' plate for sale? Ideally one which only has two or three numbers and 'NSX'. I don't really want to signify the year of the car so . . . . Budget? I'll have to see what is on offer first.

Cheers
    Nathan
    '92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

tried the dvla registrations site?
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Yeah, had a look. RegTranfers had NSX 100 on their books a little while ago for about £4,200 I think. A bit on the steep side for me but the best plate I've seen so far. I think 'NSX 1' at £27,950 is dreaming a little because lets face it unless you have 'THE' Type R there isn't much point having such a number plate and it has a very limited audience.

Still, I'm on the lookout. . .
    '92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

4. Default

I was offered that plate for £5k by a previous owner, I declined and it was sold with the car (1995 silver) which has subsequently been written off

here's some pics from happier times

Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

£5k!!!!!! :shock: I would have bitten his arm off. I know its only worth the price while you have that make of car but I've already promised myself I'm not going to be without an NSX for a long, long time.
    '92 Red/Black

6. Default

had the timing been different re my own cashflow, I would have done too

as it was, it was not the right time for me to spend that kind of money on that plate.

it's all academic for me anyway as my no longer wears number plates
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

Solely a track day car hey!

I'm looking forward to getting my car back this week with its mods. I'll try and get some decent photos on here with a bit of feedback too.
    '92 Red/Black

Try www.newreg.co.uk

Just type in NSX for a good selection of reasonable priced two digit numbers plus K2 NSX for £645 plus transfer fee.

Cheers

Yeah I saw that one. Not bad and a good price but like I say I'd rather one that doesn't signify the age of the car. Thanks for the tip though!
    '92 Red/Black

K2NSX is on my car!! :shock:

Should I be worried that newreg is trying to sell it? :?
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast