Thread: cruise control switch relocation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Andrew, and as you you know, if Any issues I will repair Free. It was you big man, that challenged me to do this desiine.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

2. Default

does anyone know,how,to,increase the speed limit on the cruise control when at 116 km/h?

I'm assuming it would mean interrupting the speed signal that is going into the cruise control unit?

Blog Entries

Based on earlier post and the speed limit level you are talking about, I believe you own JDM spec.

If your NSX is non-DBW, you can modify the speed signal into the CC unit but please pay extra attention on where and how you break into the wire if you have other controllers such as AT, EPS, etc.

There is another way by applying certain modifications and I have been using it for nearly 2 years.
    No issues and happy with the result.
    It's not my know-how so I can't disclose the method and since other owners paid for it, I can only offer it as a service at my place.

Kaz

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Based on earlier post and the speed limit level you are talking about, I believe you own JDM spec.

If your NSX is non-DBW, you can modify the speed signal into the CC unit but please pay extra attention on where and how you break into the wire if you have other controllers such as AT, EPS, etc.

There is another way by applying certain modifications and I have been using it for nearly 2 years.
    No issues and happy with the result.
    It's not my know-how so I can't disclose the method and since other owners paid for it, I can only offer it as a service at my place.

Kaz
    Hello Kaz,

once again thank you for the quick response, I believe the speed signal modification method will suffice.

I understand completely about keeping information trusted to you confidential, it would not be fair to others that paid for it as well as to the creator.

thanks again

i often wondered the same thing... i'll send Kaz a message!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....