Hi, goldnsx.
If you are doing CL service, you may find this info useful.
These are the parts that will be replaced during my CL service although I know you don't like replacing the parts that amy be re-used for some time.

OEM CL set
Flywheel bolt x 8
Release bearing: probably too late but HUK is the cheapest, about GBP42 at the time of writing
Release bearing guide: this is a MUST unless there is no markings or rust
Release fork: this is a MUST
Release fork hunger
Hunger spring
Hunger bolt x 2

Please invest in good quality grease. Honda OEM Urea grease is expensive but very good especially for CL task.

When removing the flywheel, I normally replace the crank end seal at the triangle cover plate if not done for years.

For the mainshaft clearance, you already have 2 x shim from the previous service so just temporarily install the thinner one (I think you have 0.65mm) and carry out the final inspection method for 0.14 – 0.21mm clearance target.
Then, calculate the total shim thickness required aiming around 0.17mm. That's what I normally do unless freshly building the gbox from new parts.

By the way, I don't know how old your friction disc is but the torsion spring looked rusty but not too bad at all for the mileage covered.
Quite often, they are much more rusty and even broken off resulting in not being able to disengage the CL.
On the other hand, the mating surface at the pressure plate, mid plate and flywheel looked to be partially contaminated by oil/grease and also some blue markings…

When you removed the gbox off the engine, did you find any oxidation on the fixing bolts?
If the gbox was removed in the past and care was not taken on re-assembly, some of the mating thread on the eng side could be damaged and you won’t be able to apply enough torque when re-installing the gbox this time.
You may want going through all of the mating thread on the eng side by tightening the bolt with just the finger to see any changes in friction before re-assembly.
I normally apply dash of silicone spray to prevent future oxidation.

Also, having 2 x much longer fixing bolt with bolt head cut off and tapered can be useful as they can be used as the gbox case alignment guide when re-installing the gbox especially if you are doing this task on the floor….

Kaz