Thread: NSX motoring incidents that WILL need a rebuild.😩

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    everything is repairable, it just depends who's paying.....

insurance do seem to be tight (censored) (censored) (more censored) when it comes to a mutually agreeable settlement.... just saying!!!!

(if you are unaware, i'm currently experiencing some insurance based issues with Sarah's Cube! i say 'issues', more like 'dealing with incompetent morons'!)
    Hi Jonathon,

I still haven't got a settlement on mine over 3 years after the incident! I have refused the insurance company request to settle 50/50 so they have just decided to sit on it and do nothing, with the excuse of it is with their legal department whenever I ask for an update!
    Initially I had trouble with the assessor who refused to authorise a repairer with a labour rate of more than £40 an hour despite the car being on a classic policy stipulating that the car should go to a repairer appropriate to the vehicle.
    I wasn't getting anywhere with the assessor after 3 months and had to make a complaint to the broker to get it approved, which happened within 24h of making a complaint.

Olly

Very sorry to hear that Sarah's cube has been rendered less cube-like Jonathan. That's bad enough, the fact that the insurance co aren't honouring their obligations is just grim.

Barstewards.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)