Thread: Jaffaz32's Boosted Stroker Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    This is certainly no ordinary upgrade, it appears you've done a lot research into every single possiblity of mechanical weak spots and failures, very impressive jaffaz32, 
    It would also be very interesting to know how much each part costs if that's ok with you???

When do you hope to get her on the road, I bet you're feeling both very excited and a little apprehensive all at the same time.

Please keep the info and progress coming as I'm sure there's a lot of us on here who are looking forward to your next posting.
    Thanks .

I will keep the info coming and updates coming, the end results should be very interesting.

I've took a different approach, i've not spec'd the engine to ran X amount of power. I thought it would be best to way over spec the motor so the power i want to run is well within the capability of the motor. I learnt the hard way on a previous car, squeezing every bit of power out of an motor. I'm not chasing numbers, i just want some fast, different yet reliable and strong.

I'm not sure how much the parts have come to, i don't dare check lol.

I spent months researching all the options and parts before making any decisions.

Yes, i'm very excited but to be honest a little anxious/nervous. I'm looking forward to getting a good nights sleep

I was originally hoping it was going to be complete couple month back but we had a hold up with external suppliers (engine shop) and then a couple of times parts, being limited UK stock we have a wait each time for a couple of weeks. Johnny @ Tegiwa has been a great help.
    Last edited by jaffaz32; 03-10-2016 at 02:22 PM.